Manual Breast Pump
Reduce Hand and Wrist Fatigue – This breast suction pump is ergonomically designed, easy to handheld and operate, while helps to reduce hand and wrist fatigue when mom breastfeeding. This lightweight portable travel breast pump is easy to carry in your bag while traveling. Although there are some differences in the effects of a manual breast pump and a bulky electric one, the manual one does not consume electricity and is more eco-friendly and lightweight.
Convenient & Hygienic – This silicone breast pump is made of high-quality food-grade silicone material, does not contain BPA, which ensures that your milk remains natural and safe for your baby’s feeding. This manual breast pump silicone is resistant to high temperatures and uses more peace of mind.
Comfortable & Silent – This breast milk catcher manual-controlled vacuum allows you to adjust the suction for the most optimal comfort level and efficient flow of breastmilk. Once the milk starts to flow, you can switch to the longer side of the handle which creates a slower sucking cycle to express the majority of your milk.
Three-Speed Adjustment Lever – This breast milk extractor manual breaks the traditional manual breast pump can not adjust the drawbacks, hand pump breast pump provides better breast pumping effect for mothers, more milk in less time when pumping at comfort vacuum.
Easy to Clean – Clean the milk pump and lid with water, and recommend putting the pump in boiling water for 3-5 mins.
1. Wash hands before using a milk pump to milk or treat breast milk.
2. The breast pump is hot with a hot towel before milking. Massage stimulates the areola to make the breast completely clear.
3. Milking at your own pressure. Breasts or nipples should stop milking when they feel pain.
4. Just squeeze out the amount of eight points for milking (no more than 20 minutes)
5. Use a lidded container when storing breast milk
6. Remove breast milk that has been refrigerated for more than 72 hours (3 days)
7. Do not put refrigerated breast milk and fresh breast milk together.
8. Thaw the refrigerated breast milk or link the container to the warm milk for warm feeding.
9. After the defrosted breast milk is thawed, if the baby can not finish drinking after 24 hours, please do not repeat the refrigerated breast milk. Dispose of the remaining and disinfect the container.
Material: Silicone + PP
Product weight: about 190g